Winter rules are now in place, here are the key points:
- Teeing up in all areas (Fairway and rough)
- Flag either taken out or left in on the green, not attended.
Looking After the Course
To help maintain the course in good condition during the winter and for your own safety:
- Please replace divots and repair pitch marks
- Try to avoid walking through muddy areas and use the paths and matting where possible.
- Don’t take your trolley or buggy within 6 feet of a green, or into areas that are marked as GUR (Ground under repair).
- Consider if you can use a carry-bag rather than a trolley.